I'm an Executive Coach working with award-winning entrepreneurs, directors and senior managers working in venture capital, fashion, food, property development, health, recruitment, film, TV and music.
I've been supporting, coaching, advising and providing counsel to people since the late nineties as a business and marketing consultant, Executive Coach and martial arts trainer. Being able to help and support other people to be more insightful, successful, responsible and fulfilled has always been a passion of mine.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Coach
- Coached by Integral Master Coach Dale Lockett
- Mentored and Coached by Martin Palethorpe (Unbounded)
- Completed Quality of Mind Programme with The Pragma Group
- Completed Leadership in Times of Chaos training via Schumacher College
- Completed Invisible Power - The New Paradigm training with Ken Manning and Robin Charbit
- BA Politics and History
- Senior Coach (Martial Arts)
- Former owner of a digital marketing agency
A bit more about me
I was born in Scotland to English and Anglo-Indian parents and went to Newcastle University where I gained my BA in History and Politics. I then trained in martial arts and meditation - setting up and running successful health related organisations, writing an internationally published book, producing four best selling DVDs and working for clients such as Unilever and Roche.
I also founded my own digital marketing agency, looking after many clients including Salty Dog and Big Star Copywriting before training to be an Executive Coach.
I worked closely with Dale Lockett (Integral Master Coach™) for over four years. I was also mentored by the Executive Coach Martin Palethorpe, who is a Quality of Mind specialist and runs Unbounded.